Lots going through my mind these days. All good, but it’s keeping me a bit scattered. Here are a few thoughts:
- Still thinking a lot about the iPhone or the iPod Touch. Why can’t I just let it go? I can make do without it, but it would be really helpful while traveling in August and in playing music in my yoga classes. But really…it’s an electronic piece of plastic that will be obsolete in 6 months. Sigh…
- Getting closer to making a decision about the bicycle. It’s quite exciting!
- Preparing for minimum wage. Margie will–most likely–be making minimum wage next month thanks to the state legislature and governor’s inability to do their job. Good bye furloughs, hello super-duper penny pinching.
- Considering re-financing the house. Interest rates are so low! Fifteen year mortgage anyone! Woohoo!
- I may be teaching yoga too much. Or trying to do too many sewing and knitting projects. Or too much blog writing. This is all to say something may need to go.
- My meditation practice has been non-existent for the past week. Could this be contributing to my scattered brain?
Thanks for indulging…